All 2024 Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants have been awarded.
Stay tuned as all 2025 opportunities will open in August 2024.
Please click here to read testimonials from our 2024 scholarship recipients.
The Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) is pleased to offer the following Scholarship, Fellowship, and Grant Opportunities in 2024.
RJOS extends our sincere thanks to Zimmer Biomet for their ongoing exclusive support of many scholarships and grants offered to our RJOS members. RJOS also extends a special thank you to those organizations and individuals who have funded new scholarship opportunities. We recognize each of our generous contributors with each award.
Applications are now closed! The deadline for all scholarship, fellowship, and grant applications was 11:59PM CT on Friday, September 15, 2023.
Please note, the following applied to all Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants offered by RJOS:
- Only RJOS members in good standing are eligible to receive a scholarship, fellowship, or grant.**
- Any RJOS member in good standing can apply for any award(s) for which they are eligible.
- No member is eligible to receive more than one scholarship, fellowship, or grant, whether from RJOS, another society, institution, or any other source, in any given year.
- RJOS will hold its 2024 Annual Member Meeting in San Francisco, CA on Monday, February 12, 2024. All recipients are required to attend the RJOS Annual Member Meeting to receive their award and scholarship check.
- RJOS will provide the dollar amount of each scholarship in the recipient's notification letter.
- Members of the Scientific, Professional Development, and Membership Committees are not eligible to apply for a scholarship, fellowship, or grant their respective committee is reviewing.
- Medical students may only be awarded one RJOS scholarship while in medical school. If you have already received any RJOS medical student scholarship, you are not eligible to apply for any other medical school scholarship.
- Residents may only be awarded one RJOS scholarship while in residency. If you have already received any RJOS resident scholarship, you are not eligible to apply for any other resident scholarship.