The Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) is pleased to offer the following grant and scholarship opportunities, exclusively supported through a generous contribution from Zimmer Biomet.
The submission deadline for all applications is 11:59 p.m. CT, Thursday, December 1, 2016. View complete descriptions of the grants, scholarships and fellowships here.
- 2017 RJOS/Zimmer Biomet Clinical/Basic Science Research Grant
- 2017 Alexandra Kirkley, MD Academic Traveling Fellowship
- 2017 Jacquelin Perry, MD Resident Research Grant
- 2017 Resident Annual Meeting Scholarship
- 2017 Medical Student Annual Meeting Scholarship
For questions, please contact the RJOS Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.