The Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) supports the growth and leadership of current and prospective women orthopaedic professionals through education, mentoring, research, and outreach. RJOS also promotes and advances musculoskeletal health and science. RJOS is pleased and proud to provide the following 2018 Scholarships and Grants to medical students and residents, made possible with the generous and exclusive support from Zimmer Biomet.
- 2018 RJOS/Zimmer Biomet Clinical/Basic Science Research Grant
- 2018 Alexandra Kirkley, MD Academic Traveling Fellowship
- 2018 Jacquelin Perry, MD Resident Research Grant
- 2018 Resident Annual Meeting Scholarship
- 2018 Medical Student Annual Meeting Scholarship
Supported exclusively by Zimmer Biomet