The Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) supports the growth and leadership of current and prospective women orthopaedic professionals through education, mentoring, research, and outreach. RJOS also promotes and advances musculoskeletal health and science.
RJOS is pleased and proud to provide the following opportunities to RJOS members made possible with the generous and exclusive support from Zimmer Biomet.
- RJOS/Zimmer Biomet Clinical/Basic Science Research Grant
- Alexandra Kirkley, MD Academic Traveling Fellowship
- Jacquelin Perry, MD Resident Research Grant
- Resident Annual Meeting Scholarship
- Medical Student Annual Meeting Scholarship
RJOS is also pleased and proud to provide the following opportunities to RJOS members made possible with the generous contributions of individual support
- The NYU Langone Marian Frauenthal Sloane Scholarship - supported by the NYU Langone Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- The RJOS/AAOS Health Strategy and Advocacy Research (Health STAR) Fellowship - supported by the AAOS Office of Government Relations
- SCA Professional Development Scholarship - supported by Surgical Care Affilates
- The Julie and Quincy Samora Scholarship - supported by Dr. Julie Samora and Dr. Quincy Samora
- The Grace Marlene DeMaio Memorial Medical Student Scholarship - supported by Dr. Marlene DeMaio
- The Perry Initiative Medical Student Scholarship - supported by The Perry Initiative Board of Directors