The Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) supports the growth and leadership of current and prospective women orthopaedic professionals through education, mentoring, research, and outreach. RJOS also promotes and advances musculoskeletal health and science. RJOS is pleased and proud to provide the following 2017 Scholarships and Grants to medical students and residents, made possible with the generous and exclusive support from Zimmer Biomet.
- 2017 RJOS/Zimmer Biomet Clinical/Basic Science Research Grant
- 2017 Alexandra Kirkley, MD Academic Traveling Fellowship
- 2017 Jacquelin Perry, MD Resident Research Grant
- 2017 Resident Annual Meeting Scholarship
- 2017 Medical Student Annual Meeting Scholarship
Supported exclusively by Zimmer Biomet