Promote professional development of and for women in orthopaedics throughout all stages of their careers.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Goal 1: Increase diversity and inclusion within the Society
- Goal 2: Provide resources to promote and increase diversity and inclusion in Orthopaedic surgery and in leadership roles
Professional Development: Provide meaningful educational opportunities to enhance members’ careers.
- Goal 1: Establish a professional development and leadership curricula
- Goal 2: Enhance resource sharing, knowledge exchange and community strengthening.
Membership: Serve and engage members.
- Goal 1: Build a member benefits portfolio based on member needs by career stage.
- Goal 2: Enhance member interactions and create a strong mentoring network.
Research: Empower members to participate in and lead research projects.
- Goal 1: Expand the Society’s research funding and award opportunities.
- Goal 2: Create greater awareness of research opportunities to increase participation.
Organizational Excellence: Become and maintain a healthy and viable Society
- Goal 1: Improve the Society’s governance and operating structure.
- Goal 2: Build a culture of transparency.
- Goal 3: Secure the Society’s fiscal health.
Essential Components resonate throughout each strategic domain.
- Collaboration/ Partnerships